Comment on page
NORD Savings Beta Testing Guide
Gear up to experience the power of NORD.Savings V2
We are extremely thrilled to share that Nord.SavingsV2 Beta is now live! In this guide, we will go through each of the steps so that you can get a seamless experience of our product select Nord.Savings V2.
Please follow this detailed guide step by step for each functionality to understand the dynamics involved. Enjoy and experience the power of NORD Savings V2 in the most exciting way. Remember to join the NORD community to drive DeFi adoption to the mainstream, as we are always excited to hear from the community.
Nord.Savings is supported by only Chrome & Brave browser and it works only on Desktop with Metamask & other wallet which supports WalletConnect feature.
In order to seamlessly explore NORDSavings V2, the user will be required to set up the Metamask Wallet and tokens available in it.The test Ethereum tokens required can easily be gathered by using a Kovan Ethereum faucet (employ a Ethereum wallet address to receive the Ethereum test tokens). The test Binance tokens(BNB) required can easily be gathered by using a Binance Testnet faucet (employ a Binance wallet address to receive the Binance test tokens). The requisite for Ethereum on Kovan and BNB on Binance is that NORD. Savings V2 uses the Kovan Test Network and Binance Test Network.
You are free to explore the testnet through other wallets, similar to Metamask In order to keep everything simple and hassle-free, we will discuss the process in this guide using Metamask Wallet.
If you are using any other wallet which supports WalletConnect, you have to switch to respective network and follow similar steps for that wallet.
Kovan’s ease of accessibility.
- Firstly, click on the Metamask icon to open your wallet.
- Transition from the Main Ethereum Network to Kovan. You will be able to witness balances and transaction history updates. While reflecting the network you have selected, you will realize that you are now on the correct network to experience the nuances of NORD.Savings V2.
Binance Smart Chain Testnet's ease of accessibility.
=> Connect Your MetaMask With Binance Smart Chain
- Go to setting page
- Add a new network
Load up your account with faucet Ether, DAI, USDC, USDT to explore the dynamics of NORD.Savings V2.
The Kovan Faucet necessitates you to allow your Github or Gitlab or Twitter account credentials to gitter, thus enables you to request Kovan Ether. You just need to post your Ethereum address after logging in and joining this chat room. Alternatively, You can write an email to us with your ethereum address and we can send some to your address.
- From here you can request for these ERC20 tokens on Kovan Network.
- DAI (0xff795577d9ac8bd7d90ee22b6c1703490b6512fd)
- USDC (0xe22da380ee6b445bb8273c81944adeb6e8450422)
- USDT (0x13512979ade267ab5100878e2e0f485b568328a4) Faucet.
- Choose the Version2 on the Dashboard.
- Select Metamask using Browser wallet option.
- Select the respective token to request faucet.
- Moving forth, add the token to Metamask as a custom token to witness the balances in the wallet.
- After the transfer transaction is sent, you will see an increase of your balance
- From here you can request for these BEP20 tokens on BSC test Network.
- USDC (0x16227D60f7a0e586C66B005219dfc887D13C9531)
- USDT (0xA11c8D9DC9b66E209Ef60F0C8D969D3CD988782c
- BUSD (0x8301F2213c0eeD49a7E28Ae4c3e91722919B8B47)
Now we will take you through the intricate process of how to employ deposits, withdrawals and claim reward bounties built into the UI structure of Nord.Savings V2.
- Click the “Connect” button to get seamless access to Nord.Savings V2 Dashboard with Metamask Wallet.
- Select Metamask option to connect with MetaMask wallet.
- Select WalletConnect option to connect with wallet if you are using any other wallet which supports WalletConnect.
- Scan QR code from the wallet App and connect to a particular account.
- You can toggle the button located on top-right to switch between BSC network and Ethereum network.
- You will now be able to view the wallet balances for different tokens. All the balances including Pool and NORD APY will be auto populated and refreshed at every 2 minutes. You can manually refresh all the balances using the 'Refresh' button located on top-right.
Currenlty you are connected to Ethereum network, You can use toggle button to connect with BSC network.
- Select the crypto that you want to deposit and enter the amount to be deposited.
- After clicking “DEPOSIT”, a popup message will appear where you can utilize the toggle button to select either infinite approval or normal approval.Go ahead by clicking “Yes and Continue”
- Now you are ought to receive the Metamask pop up message which will allow you to either “Confirm” or “Reject” the transaction for allowance approval.
- Once you have selected the option “Confirm”, the transaction will effectively take place. Within a matter of a few seconds, the initiated allowance approval process will commence.
- When the transaction is complete, you should receive a Metamask pop-up message for you to either “Confirm” or “Reject” the transaction for deposit.
- Once you have selected “Confirm” the transaction will take place. Give it time to go through, you have now initiated the Deposit process.
- When the transaction is complete, you should receive nToken in Metamask wallet and the same will be reflected on the Dashboard.
- Click the Claim NORD option in order to receive the NORD token accured for the deposited amount.
- After clicking “Claim NORD”, your Metamask will show a pop-up message allowing for you to either “Confirm” or “Reject” the transaction for claiming the reward.
- Once you select “Confirm”, the transaction will seamlessly take place. While you give some time, you have now initiated the Claim Reward process.
- When the transaction is complete, you should receive Nord tokens in your Metamask wallet and the same will be reflected on the Dashboard.
- For Ethereum network, You need to add kovan only NORD token contract address (0x3Bc26087A2db014eC59f58472333DAfbB95a603D) to Metamask as a custom token to see the NORD balances in the wallet.
- For BSC network, You need to add BSC testnet only NORD token contract address (0xeDC09BBe30131818e2312DD2410C75347Cef1943) to Metamask as a custom token to see the NORD balances in the wallet.
- Click the Withdraw button to withdraw the deposited amount.
- After clicking “WITHDRAW”, a popup message will appear where you can confirm withdraw order.Go ahead by clicking “Yes and Continue”
- Now you are ought to receive the Metamask pop up message which will allow you to either “Confirm” or “Reject” the transaction for withdraw.
- Once you select “Confirm”, the transaction will take place. Within a matter of seconds, you have now initiated the Withdraw process.
- When the transaction is complete, you should receive withdrawn tokens in Metamask Wallet. The same will be reflected on the Dashboard.
Congratulations on making it! We have now effortlessly concluded all the current functionality processes of Nord.Savings V2. We can’t wait to hear back the constructive feedback and valuable inputs which you think would make Nord one step closer to the community and enhance user experience. We will soon be integrating new features on our platform. Until then stay tuned as we push through latest technological updates, strategic partnerships and community events. Nord Vikings have truly made this a reality. For any help, please feel free to write to us at [email protected]