Comment on page
How to use Nord Advisory on Polygon
Finally the wait is over. We are excited to share that Nord.Advisory on Polygon is now live! In this guide, we will go through each of the steps so that you can get a seamless experience of using Nord.Advisory.
Nord Advisory is a blockchain-based Investment Advisor that will revolutionize the way we manage our portfolio. Our innovative algorithm analyzes users' risk profiles and suggests suitable investment strategies based on their financial goals. To understand more about How Nord.Advisory works, head here.
Please follow this detailed guide step by step for each functionality to understand the dynamics involved. Enjoy and experience the power of NORD Advisory in the most exciting way. Remember to join the NORD community to drive DeFi adoption to the mainstream, as we are always excited to hear from the community.
Nord.Advisory is supported by only Chrome & Brave browser and it works only on Desktop with Metamask & other wallet which supports WalletConnect feature.
You are free to explore the mainnet through other wallets, similar to Metamask. In order to keep everything simple and hassle-free, we will discuss the process in this guide using Metamask Wallet.
If you are using any other wallet which supports WalletConnect, you have to switch to the respective network and follow similar steps for that wallet.
=> To connect to Matic Mainnet , you will need to Add Matic Network to your Metamask. Please follow the below steps. Alternatively, you can follow this guide from Polygon: https://docs.matic.network/docs/develop/metamask/config-matic/
- Go to the settings page on Metamask Wallet
- Add a new network
Now we will take you through the intricate process of how to employ deposits & withdrawals process built into the UI structure of Nord.Advisory.
- Click the “Connect” button to get seamless access to Nord.Savings V2 Dashboard with Metamask Wallet.
- Select Metamask option to connect with MetaMask wallet.
- Select WalletConnect option to connect with wallet if you are using any other wallet which supports WalletConnect.
- Scan QR code from the wallet App and connect to a particular account.
- You can toggle the button located on top-right to switch between Polygon network & Ethereum network.
- Select the Advisory tab & You will now be able to view the 'Nord Qunat Fund' along with the assets involved and its current unit price.
- You need to hold 'USDC' in order to Invest into Nord.Advisory.
- You can enter the amount of Stable Token you want to invest. It will show the amount of 'nQNTS' that you will recive based on the current unit price of the fund.
- nQNTS represents your holdings in Nord Quant Fund.
- After clicking “Deposit”, a popup message will appear with the amount to be invested. The current fee structure to use the product will be shown as well. You can utilize the toggle button to select either infinite approval or normal approval.
- You will receive 2 pop ups. First one is for the approval of USDC amount you want to invest and 2nd one is for depositing the USDC amount to Advisory Fund. If you have selected 'Infinite Approval', you will recieve only one popup going forward.
- Nord.Advisory on Polygon uses gasless transaction, that means you no longer have to pay for gas fees. 'SIGN' the transaction to allow 'Approval' or 'Deposit' operations.
- Once you have selected the option “Confirm”, the transaction will effectively take place. Within a matter of a few seconds, the initiated allowance approval process will commence.
- When both the approval transactions are complete, you should receive a Metamask pop-up message for you to either “Confirm” or “Reject” the transaction for a deposit.
- Once transaction(s) is successful, You will receive an appropriate amount of Fund units in your account. You Portfolio value will represent the current vaule of your fund units in stable coin amount.
- Enter the amount of units you want to withdraw. You will be shown the current value of those units in terms of stable token. You can adjust the units based on the desired amount.
- After clicking “Withdraw”, a popup message will appear which displays the amount to be withdrawn and approximate fees that will be charged. Click on 'Yes and Continue' to withdraw.
- Once you click on 'Yes and Continue', a popup opens which is for the gasless transaction. 'SIGN' to continue with the withdrawal. Within a matter of seconds, you have now initiated the Withdraw process.
- When the transaction is complete, you should receive withdrawn stable tokens. The same will be reflected on the Dashboard.
Congratulations on making it! We have now effortlessly concluded all the current functionality processes of Nord.Advisory. We can’t wait to hear back the constructive feedback and valuable inputs which you think would make Nord one step closer to the community and enhance the user experience. We will soon be integrating new features on our platform. Until then stay tuned as we push through the latest technological updates, strategic partnerships, and community events. Nord Vikings have truly made this a reality. For any help or to report any issue, please feel free to write to us at [email protected]